Our office believes that Continuing Education is important to keep our patients at the healthiest state and updated with the newest technology. Our dental team has and will be attending meetings put on by the Sioux City Dental Society. We hope we can learn a lot of new information to bring back to the office!
- Our Staff members attended the meeting Oral Surgery by Karl R. Koerner, DDS.
- Our office will be attending a conference Friday, March 9th, put on by Siouxland Dental Society. The conference is The Team Approach To Comprehensive Periodontal/ Restorative Treatment, by Daniel J. Melker, DDS.
- Dr. Prince and Kim Mitchell will also be attending the ALD (Academy of Laser Dentistry) conference in March. ALD is pleased to present the 2012 educational program. Here they will elevate our Practice to New Peaks at the Radisson Fort McDowell Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- The Annual Meeting provides science based education for professionals who currently utilize lasers and those interested in incorporating lasers into their practice. The educational programs focus on the safe and effective use of lasers in dentistry.
- In April we are also going to a meeting to learn more information about our 3D imaging machine.