The Sioux City dentist with a difference
In response to the rapidly evolving news surrounding coronavirus, we are taking the following actions to combat the spread and reduce the risk of infection. Please note that these are strictly precautionary measures. At this time, there are no confirmed cases at our office.
- We are limiting schedules to emergency-related services (including swelling, pus, bleeding, broken tooth, pain, or overall inability to chew)
- We will be contacting patients to reschedule existing non-emergency appointments for a later date
- We will continue to pre-screen patients by phone prior to any visits to determine if there are any symptoms For those that are EMERGENCY-RELATED appointments and will be visiting the practice, we request patients to wait in their car or outside of the office to reduce capacity in the waiting rooms. You will be notified when the treatment room is ready.
We appreciate your understanding and flexibility during these difficult times, and we will continue to provide you with ongoing updates. The health and well-being of our patients is our top priority and guide these vital decisions. For emergency appointments, please contact our office.
Free Dental Day! Dona W. Prince, DDS
Give Kids a Smile provides much needed dental services to children with limited or no access to dental care. This event is part of the national Give Kids a Smile National Childrens Access Day founded by the American Dental Association.
Children ages 1 year to 18 years old
When: Friday, February 28, 2020 at 8 am
Where: Dona W. Prince DDS, MAGD – 4220 Seargeant Rd, Sioux City, IA 51106
What: FREE Dental Exam, Prophylaxis, X-Rays, & Flouride
Please call for an appointment (712) 274-2228
The difference is a relaxed approach that will have you looking forward to your next appointment! Since 1981, Dr. Dona Prince has been delivering on that promise for patients across the Sioux City area. She became a dentist to help others feel good, live well, and like the way they look.
Your pleasant experience begins the moment you approach Dona W. Prince, DDS Esthetic Dentistry, just off Sergeant Road. There is plenty of parking, and the office is handicap accessible. Though the environment is spotlessly clean, you will be pleasantly surprised by a home-like, comfortable feel. Enjoy a complimentary beverage at the coffee bar, or thumb through a book if you’d like. Your wait won’t be long, though. We respect our patients’ time, and make every effort to stay on schedule. Feel free to request an early appointment time if that is a better fit for your schedule – we start at 7:00 a.m.
I'm an MAGD dentist!What does that mean for you and your family?MAGD stands for Master of the Academy of General Dentistry. Earning Mastership takes dedication to dental continuing education (CE) beyond graduation. Less than 2 percent of general dentists in the U.S. and Canada are AGD Masters. When you see a dentist with MAGD after their name, you can rest assured that they care about knowing the latest techniques and best practices in dentistry. AGD Masters practice these techniques in a classroom setting multiple times a year — not every dentist does this.
To become an AGD Master, a dentist must:
- Complete over 1,100 credit hours of CE.
- Earn 400 of those 1,100 credits in hands-on courses.
- Pass an exam equal in difficulty to board certification exams.
Your dentist Dona W. Prince featured in Siouxland Woman Magazine
Dona W. Prince, DDS, our dentist at Esthetic Dentistry in Sioux City was recently featured in Siouxland Woman Magazine. Read More
Our team is as bright and cheerful as our office. Do you need to change an appointment, or have a question about insurance or billing? Our friendly front desk staff is happy to help. Maybe your child is anxious about his or her first time in the chair, or you are nervously anticipating a dental procedure. You can count on warm compassion every step of the way.
We believe a dentist’s office should be fun for patients and staff. We maintain that atmosphere with lighthearted events and a positive attitude that makes your appointment pass quickly.
We are very serious about providing the highest level of patient care. Dr. Prince is passionate about keeping skills up to date through continuing education, and encourages that mindset of professional growth for the entire team.
In our care, you can take advantage of a full range of services:
- General, preventive, and restorative treatments.
- Emergency dentistry.
- Cosmetic procedures including teeth whitening and veneers.
- Dental implants.
- Gentle laser periodontal therapy.
- Invisalign clear braces.
- And much more, performed with leading-edge technologies.